How to remove acne marks naturally? With all of the beauty products found online promising exfoliation, cell renewal and even lightening benefits, sometimes you just want to check the label and see if they rely on natural ingredients to be effective. And if you can use this information to just make your home remedies, you might as well do it right.
Resorting to home remedies when trying to learn how to remove acne marks naturally has become the safer alternative especially for individuals with sensitive skin.
Besides, if you have enough time to try some alternatives based on external feedback (and reputation of ingredients to be enumerated below) you can go ahead.
And do it. You will just notice a common theme for these ingredients – most of them are edible, making them safe for intake, ergo, making them safe for your skin.
Remove Acne Marks Naturally With Orange Peel Power
One of the fruit peels often suggested as home skin remedy ingredient is the orange peel. The vitamin C content coupled with the other nutrients found in organic orange peel make it a viable element on its own to remove acne marks naturally. Apart from being a natural bleach, it will lighten the skin visibly enough to erase most blemishes.
- Lay some pieces of the organic orange peel on a dish. Cover the dish with mesh or thin net so the peels will not fall off and be protected from insects and pollution.
- Place them where the pieces will get enough sunlight to dry them for two days.
- Crush the dried peels to pulverize them. Use a food processor or grinder if you need a more exceptional texture.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the orange peel powder with one tablespoon of warm water for the paste.
- Apply the paste to the acne holes and other affected areas.
- Repeat the paste-making mask for the next five days for more visible results.
Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
The lemon juice is often recommended for individuals whose acne scars have darkened. Popping out acne leaves scars that result to face discoloration.
Most of the Vitamin C from this fruit would come through from the juice. So in case, it becomes a staple in home remedies that teach you how to remove acne marks naturally, it serves as proof of its potency.
This is only advisable for individuals with no allergies or previously experienced adverse reactions to lemon juice-based home remedies.
- Squeeze half a medium-sized lemon on a saucer deep enough to scoop a tablespoon.
- Rub one tablespoon of lemon juice to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- If applying on the whole face, have more than one cotton ball and more than one tablespoon in store.
- Let your face absorb the juice for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water. The cold water will block the pores and sink the nutrients further into the skin.
- Repeat for the next five days or until the acne scars have lightened up enough to erase any discoloration.
Using Olive Oil for Acne Marks
Whether you have adopted an olive oil-based diet for weight loss or some other health-based reason, what does not often get written about it is its skin-healing properties.
If you end up with the organic extra virgin olive oil in the cupboard, much better. You may have realized the organic theme ongoing in these remedies on how to naturally remove acne marks.
Because natural remedies still take the cake as far as potent solutions go.
- Have a pea-sized drop of olive oil on your palm.
- Rub that much olive oil on your face for about 10 minutes. No need to be gentle. Pushing the oil into your pores will make it easier for the skin to absorb the moisture from the oil.
- Rinse with cold water. Not freezing cold, just cold enough to close the pores and keep the moisture locked up for the night.
- Repeat for the next five nights or until results come out.
Rose Water with Sandalwood
This combo might be the only exception among our list of ingredients on how to remove acne marks naturally. Unless you are the kind of person ingesting rose water of course.
Rose water in itself is already a solution used for skin maintenance due to its skin-rejuvenating properties apart from a decent content of Vitamin C.
Add the antibacterial and nourishing properties in rose water (2 adjectives you don’t usually find in a home remedy) and you get an effective antidote to the discoloration caused by popping acne. Works best for people with sensitive skin.
- Pluck petals from a dozen red roses, preferably fresh from a date at nighttime or some other occasion where your significant other gave you those roses, on a saucepan with 1 and a half liter of water.
- Bring that water to a boil over medium heat until much of the color is transferred from the petals to the water.
- Mix a tablespoon of rose water with a tablespoon of sandalwood powder for the topical paste.
- Apply paste to the affected areas. Just add another tablespoon each in case you need to apply the warm paste to the whole face.
- Let it stay on your skin for an hour before rinsing with cold water.
Baking Soda for Acne Marks
Baking soda is usually mixed with warm water for a thick paste. Often used as the base for home remedy recipes, it has become the go-to component even for solutions on how to remove acne marks fast.
But there is a version that is gaining traction among home remedy enthusiasts online – the one where instead of warm water, the liquid used is freshly squeezed lemon juice.
In effect, you are creating a cream that removes dirt and dead skin cell residue (through the baking soda) and purifying pores potently enough to tighten them up.
- Squeeze half a medium-sized lemon on a saucer. If it can be squeezed above a tablespoon to come up with two tablespoons of lemon juice, do so to form the paste on the saucer itself.
- Add two tablespoons of baking soda on the same saucer for the paste.
- Apply to the affected areas. Again, add juice and the baking soda in case you need to apply it to the whole face.
- Let it stay on your face for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Repeat for the next five days or until discoloration disappears.
Having the right stuff in the cupboard makes learning how to remove acne marks naturally easy, safe and convenient.
What could go wrong when you are using organic ingredients for restoring your face’s fairness rejuvenating skin holistically.
Having the week to treat acne marks the safest way possible is all in your hands, literally and figuratively.